Coronavirus COVID – 19 – Candidate Pre-Screening
As you are aware HR Global Solutions works with employers in finding a suitable candidates for a variety of positions.
HRGS are following and monitoring the official guidance from State & Federal Government, World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centres for Disease Control (CDC) carefully. We are doing everything that is required to ensure that we are supporting the health and wellbeing of our clients, to help stop the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) into their workplaces.
We have increased precautionary safety measures, including the below questionnaire relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Do you have a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- Are you currently awaiting Coronavirus (COVID-19) test results?
- Have you recently travelled to another Country with known local spread of COVID-19?
- Have you recently travelled to an area within Australia with known local spread of COVID-19?
- Have you come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
- Have you come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who is believed or currently being assessed for COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
Pandemic Recruitment Contingency Plan
HRGS has teamed up with the Department of Human Services to help fund the recruitment process for a four-week full-time/part-time Job Placement, with all candidates pre-screened prior to referral, including and not limited to:
- Coronavirus COVID – 19
- Right to Work Screening
- Reference Checks
- Criminal Record Checks
- Credit Checks
- Professional and Education Verification
- Occupational Health Screening
- Social Media Screening
These candidates may not have the necessary prior experience you generally look for, but as you will notice from the above, the have been thoroughly pre-screened to ensure that are job ready and able to fill the immediate vacancy. You may elect to offer candidates ongoing employment after the initial placement period, Jobactive providers have access to the Employment Fund, which is a flexible pool of funds that can be used to help eligible job seekers build the experience and skills to obtain and keep jobs.
Please do not hesitate to call if you need any assistance or require any information.
Level 8 - Tower 1, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148