Managing Career Transition
Our Career Transition Program provides personalised support and guidance for employees who have recently been made redundant and/or who need assistance in making a career transition. Our Career Transition consultants are experts in their field and have a wealth of experience across a variety of industries in both the public and private sectors. They have worked with blue collar and white collar employees including entry level staff, mid-level staff, senior managers and executive level employees.
Our consultants will provide your employees with professional, independent advice and up-to-date information on the current job market. They will advise them on how to best position themselves in the market, identify suitable job opportunities and present themselves effectively to employers.
Early intervention plays an important role in a Career Transition Program. It can be the key to a worker’s transition to new employment.
Career Assistance Program
Designed to respond to the needs of staff and managers seeking to enhance their next step into a new career and opportunities. This service can be offered as part of internal career development or in response to career transition issues.
The Career Assistance Program is available to provide the necessary support to employees in the following areas:
- Explore options for their next career move or future career planning
- Assess their transferable skills, abilities and interests and identify their strengths
- Seek to identify other suitable employment options and job opportunities
- Identify areas of professional development to assist them to meet the challenges and demands of their new career goals
- Access to confidential outplacement support at the prospect of redundancy or redeployment.
HR Global Solutions has a specialised outplacement program as part of the Career Assistance Program, which involves:
- Vocational Assessments
- Vocational Re-Education Assessments
- Vocational Counselling
- Resume Development and Job Applications
- Interview Skills Coaching and Presentation
- Job Seeking skills development
- Job Placement services
Is your organisation currently making redundancies? Do you want to help them make a successful career transition? If so, you have come to the right place!