Workforce Recruitment Solutions
You can hire the right person the first time more often. HR Global Recruitment and Screening Solutions delivers a wide range of background checks and background screening services to help companies make better hiring decisions.
Hiring and managing new workers is a growing challenge for employers faced with increasing competition for qualified workers and expanding employment regulation.
HR Global Solutions Workforce Recruitment Strategies offers clients a full menu of recruitment tools, including project-specific hiring solutions, client-branded media strategies, a dedicated staff, and full or partial HR management. We understand that each client has unique needs, so we offer four levels of RPO services to choose from:
- Level 1: Sourcing Only - base-level service to assist with sourcing candidates and compiling resumes.
- Level 2: Project – sourcing and screening of candidates from a local level to a nationwide search.
- Level 3: Hybrid – providing ultimate flexibility with talent management services for temporary and contracting services.
- Level 4: Comprehensive – full outsourcing of the talent acquisition process with Workforce Solutions Group management from Candidate Sourcing to On-Boarding.
Recruiting needs vary with each individual client. Through our professional services, HR Global Solutions provides workforce solutions including:
- Retained Search - identifies individuals with a particular skill set and experience profile to fill a specific need within the company.
- Executive Search - utilizes targeted recruitment tools to find top-level managers, directors, and C-Level talent capable of energizing, leading, and growing your organisation.
- Direct Hire Placement - connects qualified candidates with our clients for a direct and permanent position.
- Temp-to-Hire Positions - minimises the risk of hiring by hiring temporary staff members with the understanding that the position may or may not become permanent.
- Contracting Opportunities – addresses a client’s project-based staffing need by hiring a candidate to perform a specific service as laid out in a contract.
- Temporary Staff Positions – offers opportunities for seasonal jobs, project-based positions, and other temporary needs.
Many businesses are looking for ways to increase their leverage for attracting the highest quality talent, while minimising their exposure to risk and the rising cost of benefits packages. A Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) is a co-employment model in which you to retain day-to-day control over how you manage your employees and we handle the HR management and benefits administration.
Through our PEO Services, you can benefit from:
- Candidate Pre-screening
- Professional management of HR services such as payroll, benefits, and workers’ compensation.
- Training for employees on issues including compliance, risky and safety, hiring, employee relations, and termination.
BUILDING A BETTER WORKFORCE WITH PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING
Pre-employment screening is a component of the employee selection process that involves evaluating and verifying an applicant’s job-related qualifications and identifying potential hiring risks—the results of which can be used to make
better hiring decisions. When performed correctly, background screening enlightens hiring decisions with a holistic view of an applicant’s past that is tempered by the risk profile and requirements of the job.
HR Global Pre-Employment Screening Solutions is the leading edge of the employment screening industry. Our comprehensive employment screening services are designed to quickly, easily and accurately bring the right people into your organisation. Using only quality data sources and maintaining the safety of personal identifying information ensures that you get the insight you need without unnecessary risks.
Employee behaviour can strengthen or weaken employers
Employers are accountable for their employees in the workplace, whether those employees produce excellent, timely work or irresponsible, violent or criminal acts. With this responsibility, it’s no wonder employers are striving to learn all they can about job candidates. Background screening gives employers insight to make smarter predictions about how well an individual will behave and produce in the workplace.
Reduce liability from actions by any employee
Background screening isn’t just for sensitive or high-level roles in large corporations. Companies with minimum wage employees and volunteers now screen applicants for positions that offer unsupervised access to people or property or other positions in which hiring the wrong person might result in liability to the organisation.
How HR Global Solutions Pre-Employment Screening Solutions Can Help
When you’re ready to begin your screening program, HR Global Solutions is here to help. Give us a call or request a meeting with one of our background screening experts.